One Blood for Kids by Ken Ham
One Blood for Kids: What the Bible Says About Race is an adaptation of Ken Ham's book: One Race One Blood - The Biblical Answer to Racism.
Prepare your children to be world changers in a culture where overcoming racial division and discrimination is critical. One Blood for Kids teaches what the Bible, science, and history say about people: All Humans Belong To One Race.
"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth..." (Acts 17:26 KJV)
Racism is a sin issue, not a skin issue. Apologetics powerhouse, Ken Ham starts with the Garden of Eden to offer children, teens, and parents a biblical foundation for relationships with people of varying skin tones and cultures. He reveals racism and prejudice as sin and God as the only solution.
When children understand what makes us all the same, they will no longer see just the differences! One Blood for Kids teaches:
· the real history of the human race and cultural differences
· how evolutionary science was misused to promote racial inequality
· what God expects from us in how we treat each other no matter how different we may look
· why God's truth is the only real answer to battling racism because it targets the heart of a person - something laws, education, and social rules cannot do.
Discussions about race are inundated with political correctness and cultural buzzwords. Yet, it is critical to have this difficult conversation with children today in a way they can understand – and God has given us a simple, powerful answer in the Bible.
Apologetics powerhouse Ken Ham provides children important insight and a biblical foundation that combat the evolutionary nonsense of multiple human races. From the Garden of Eden to our world today, there is just one race – the human race – and once you understand that, racism loses its power!
- Brings a uniquely biblical and easy-to-understand perspective to the cultural issue of racism
- Sweeps aside popular talking points to get to the real heart of the issue as a matter of sin
- Upends stereotypes by sweeping away the flawed science of Darwin’s worldview
- Full color illustrations
This children's book is a critical teaching resource for every Christian family and children's ministry. Understanding God's perfect love for all people and the importance He places on unity will ready your child to stand strong against the hatred fueling today's demonstrations of racism.