King James Version Library
KJV Library contains these items
Exposes the following critics of the KJV: T.A. McMahon and Dave Hunt,ED. Patty Lalonde, Robert L. Thomas, Robert Morey, David Cloud, James White, The Trinitarian Bible Society, Bob Passantino, Hank Hanegraaff and Wayne House, S.E. Schnaiter
New Age Bible Versions
This book is the result of an exhaustive six year collation of new bible versions, their underlying Greek manuscripts, editions and editors. It objectively and methodically documents the hidden alliance between new versions and the New Age Movement’s One World Religion.
Questioning today's Holy Bible is just as rebellious, as questioning ones gender. God did it right the first time. A man-made makeover brings “confusion” and defaces and mutilates God's creation. Only pride and perversion would propel men to presume that they could improve upon God's own handiwork.
In Awe of Thy Word
A True Classic... this guide is two books in one and one of a kind THIS BOOK is the first and only documented history of the words of the Holy Bible. Uncover time-buried eyewitness reports, views and Bible study secrets of history's great translators and martyrs.
The Dictionary Inside the King James Bible
- 2,000 Words Defined
- Line Upon Line
- Alphabetized A-Z
- 272 pages
- Special Binding
- How to Use the Dictionary Section
READERS of Riplinger's In Awe of Thy Word and The Language of the King James Bible learned how to find the Bible’s own built-in dictionary. Now the over 2,000 word The Dictionary Inside the King James Bible proves the veracity of that claim and of the methods described in those books.
Rejoice as you read over 2,000 of God's pearls of provision, sometimes passed over unnoticed, like a treasure hid in a yield. “And all the people went their way to eat, and to drink, and to send portions, and to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them” Neh 8:12.
The Language of The King James
- The King James Biblecontains God's Built-in Dictionary, defining each word, in its context, using the very words of the Webster's and Oxford English Dictionaries !
- The King James Biblehas a vocabulary and reading level which slowly builds progressively from Genesis to Revelation.
- The King James Bibleuses words with the appropriate sound symbolism. It has a vocabulary that phonaesthetically fulfills the Bible's own description of itself as "powerful."
- The King James Bibleis the only extant access we have to the pure language lexicons of the 16th and 17th centuries.
- The King James Biblegives a transparent view of the Greek and Hebrew vocabulary, grammar and syntax.
- The King James Biblehas internationally recognizable vocabulary and spelling.
- The King James Bibleuses literary devices which enhance doctrinally important concepts and memorability.
- The King James Biblehas a sentence structure which enhances accurate doctrinal interpretation.
- The King James Bible'swords and sentences are patterned and woven through its fabric so as to provide a consistency of form and content.
- The King James Biblehas the precision and longevity of the legal document that it is. (To be equitable all English speaking persons must be judged by the same criteria.)
“Errors” in The King James
This book answers the top 400 criticisms or supposed contradictions or errors in the King James Bible. God promised that he would preserve his word and we believe he did it in the King James Bible!